Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mailing Address

January 29, 2009
Dear All:

It’s 0312 on Tuesday morning and I have a few minutes before morning formation to write you. Things are going well, but our platoon is getting anxious from all the waiting we do at reception, and we are ready to go “down range” and begin Basic. We are scheduled to ship out on Thursday. I’m doing well so far (getting used to the pressures and schedule more every day). And, there is even a Stewart, a Boyd, and a Perry in my Platoon, so it doesn’t feel like I’m quite so far from home.
But the real reason I am writing is because I now have a mailing address:

SPC Bono, Dominic J.
E CO 2nd Battalion 47th Infantry
RN 209
5375 Hanson Drive
Fort Benning, GA 31905-4930

Please use this address exactly when sending mail. And please do not send any mail until at least next Monday (from this date) to ensure that I am already moved to my new locations.
Hope everything is well at home. I love and miss you. I’ll write again as soon as I can.
Love,
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment